Fall 2012 Retreat
Posted on: 15 Jun 2012
September 14 – 16, 2012
Cane Ridge West Conference Center
In September we will gather for an educational and inspiring retreat in the beautiful mountain setting of Lincoln to learn from some of the best calligraphy artists in the northwest. More information about the lodge is here.
Our instructors are all Big Sky Scribes members with oodles of experience teaching and guiding. All of us will be staying on site in a beautiful facility with full kitchen & bath amenities. The surroundings provide beautiful views and paths to walk. We have also arranged a variety of fun evening socials & activities!
- Friday night — a few special activities, a delicious dinner and time to set-up and visit
- Saturday 8am-noon — session 1 workshops
- Saturday 1-4pm — session 2 workshops
- Sunday 8am-noon — session 3 workshops
- Sunday afternoon — a unique collaborative art endeavor, and a “show & share” of our weekend creations
Your class selections will be for 3 half-day workshops. A description of each class, the instructor, and supply list is here. If material fees are listed, they are paid directly to the instructor at the class.
Big Sky Scribe guild members may register beginning July 9, 2012, and will have priority to reserve a spot and their class choices. Other participants will be able to register after July 15. All registrants will be assigned their 1st/2nd/3rd/4th etc. class choices based on what spots are still open and the order in which their registration is received.